Date: 18 November 2019
Venue: Universitas Teuku Umar, Indonesia
"Think Globaly Act Locally: The Role of Public Health and Medicine in Agro and Marine."
You are invited to submit articles related (but not limited) to the following areas:
- Health services and policy
- Environment and sanitation
- Social environment and behavior
- Public health practices
- Occupational health
- Child and maternity
- Nutrition and medicine
- Other related topics
The advancement of technology has made the world borderless, and it somehow challenges many sectors of our life, including public health and medicine. The demand is to be able to participate in the livelihood of global citizens, and at the same time to solve current pertinent issues related to public health and medicine in the local, such as malnutrition, stunting, contagious diseases, viruses, social environment and sanitation, and so on. Technology enables us to communicate with experts, practitioners, and policy makers around the world and to share knowledge about local cases.
In particular, the role of public health and medicine as disciplines is dynamic depending on time and space; the context within which people interact. In the context of Aceh, Indonesia where the majority of people live in agricultural and coastal area, problems related to public health and medicine may be varied and unique. Other urban or rural areas in different part of the world may also have challenges or solutions related to what is "the case" of. With years of experience and expertise, the Faculty of Public Health, Universitas Teuku Umar would like to invite you to participate in The 1st International Conference on Public Health.
Our hope is that your participation in this conference may continue intellectual dialogue on issues related to public health and medicine, especially in agricultural and coastal areas. We also hope that by attending the conference, we may enhance the relationship between global and local citizens to improve the quality of our health and medicine.
The objectives of the conference are to:
- Aligning research and practice related to public health and medicine to improve the livelihood of global and local citizens;
- Disseminating current issues on public health and medicine, especially issues that related to agro-and-marine industry;
- Strengthening international relationship in the area of public health and medicine.
Minister of Health of the Republic of Indonesia*
- dr. Hanif (Aceh Department of Health)
- Prof. Dr. Sakinah Harith (Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin, Malaysia)
- Prof. Wongsa Laohasiriwong, Ph.D (Khon Kaen University, Thailand)
- Prof. Asnawi Abdullah, SKM., MHSM., M.Sc. HPPF., DLSHTM., Ph.D (Universitas Muhammadiyah Aceh, Indonesia)
Firman Parlindungan, Ph.D (Universitas Teuku Umar, Indonesia)
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Submit your Abstract of no more than 250 words. You may use a common form/template of Abstract that include (1) the objective of the research/paper, (2) the methodology, (3) results or findings, and (4) implication for research and practice. Please include a short biography in your Abstract. Your Abstract will undergo a double-blind peer review. If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the conference and submit your full paper.
For further information, please visit the links below:
- Abstract Submission: http://bit.ly/AbstractSubmissionICPH2019 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration http://bit.ly/RegisterICPH2019
Full paper of selected abstracts will be published in either ISSN-registered journal or proceeding.
Payment can be made to the following Bank account
- Name: Panitia Pelaksana Kegiatan FKM
- Bank Name: BNI (Bank Negara Indonesia)
- Account Number: 085762946
- Swift Code: BNINIDJA
or to the following Paypal Account
CITY TOUR & TRANSPORTATION
The committee provides local transportation for foreign dan domestic presenters from Sultan Iskandar Muda International Airport to Meulaboh, where Universitas Teuku Umar is located. City tour is also provided which includes visits to the following tourism objects:
The City of Banda Aceh
- The Grand Baiturrahman Mosque (A historical and cultural building)
- Tsunami Museum
- Kapal Apung Monument (A Tsunami historical monument)
- Ule Lheue Beach
- Geurutee View (A Mountain Top Scenery)
Meulaboh, District of Aceh Barat
- Kopiah Teuku Umar (A historical and cultural monument)
- Baitul Makmur Mosque (A historical and cultural building)
- Souvenirs Shop
For foreign and domestic presenters, city tour expense is included in your registration fee. Please notify the committee if you would like to take advantage of this opportunity. For local presenters and participants, additional charges will apply if you would like to join the city tour.
The Grand Baiturrahman Mosque
Museum Tsunami Aceh
Ulee Lheue Beach
Kapal Apung Tsunami
Kopiah Teuku Umar
Baitul Makmur Mosque
Faculty of Public Health, Universitas Teuku Umar, Indonesia
Firman : (+62) 811-811-853) Phone/WhatsApp
Susy : (+62) 822-999-95051) Phone/WhatsApp